I have been joyfully photographing weddings for 15 years. I live for telling the stories of couples in love. From the first kiss to the last dance and everything in between, I get to document it all. I live in Highlands Ranch, Colorado with my husband and our two silly, energetic and sweet little boys, Jayden and Landon. My studio is located in Littleton, Colorado. When I am not at work it is likely you can find me traveling with my family or drinking a dirty martini!
I want to give you images that leave you in awe, wondering how I caught that moment, make your heart full, eyes teary and ultimately relive your wedding day over and over again. When you choose a wedding photographer you’re essentially choosing your eyes for the day, years from now your story will be told through the images created by your photographer – and that’s a role I take incredibly seriously.
If you’re looking for a professional who will capture extraordinary photographs that will move you, make your heart skip a beat, and even make you cry those happy tears, I am the one for you!
- I married my long time friend from high school
- Family is one of the most important things to me
- I want to cruise the world for a year
- I love to sleep and have never been a morning person
- I am scared of ants and heights
- I have never had a cup of coffee or smoked a cigarette, although I often indulge in a good glass of wine
- My favorite place on earth is my home
- I adore furry friends of all kids and sizes
- Fall is my favorite season, I love the smell in the air and the endless rich colors
- I believe in positive thinking
Use the “Contact Us” page, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 720-489-1172 to find out more!